UNDERSTANDING THE ICAO GUIDELINES
This course covers each element of implementing an FRMS as described in the ICAO Guidance material for either Regulator or operators. The guidance material is presented within a programme management framework with Key Process Views to assist a smooth introduction into any organisation.
The course is available as:
- A classroom based session for up to about 15 delegates
- An entry level e-learning package for promulgation to a wide or remote audience
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to FRMS
- Science for FRMS.
- FRMS Policy and Documentation
- FRM Processes
- FRMS Safety Assurance Processes FRMS Promotional Processes
- FRMS Implementation
- Measuring crewmember fatigue
- Procedures for controlled rest on the flight deck
- Managing the programme
- Systems design
Reduced or extended courses e.g. for “train the trainer” can be accommodated.