FRMSC supplies training courses for any stakeholder group to cover any aspect of managing fatigue within an enterprise.
OVERVIEW OF FATIGUE RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSES
Training Course information and listings
FRMSc courses are delivered as both classroom events, via webex or as computer based training modules. The modules are comprehensive but reduced or extended versions can be provided to suit all requirements. The classroom events are held on site and can be tailored to reflect company specific elements. Both classroom and E-Learning packages can be customised as required.
Our advisers are on hand for short or long term mentoring and as subject matter experts.
FRMSc offers a range of standard, bespoke and Masterclass training courses on:
Fatigue Science and Countermeasures – one day
- Sleep and how the human body fatigues and responds to time zone travel.
- The consequences of fatigue in the workplace
- What countermeasures can be employed by organisations and individuals to mitigate the effects of likely fatigue
An Introduction to Fatigue Risk Management Systems – two days
A course that presents the ICAO guidelines within an enhanced programme management framework. This course can be focussed on either of the ICAO manuals: the guide for Operators or the guide for Regulators.
The SAFE Bio-mathematical Model – one day
- Basic fatigue science
- Using models in general
- How to interpret the results and get the most out of using SAFE.
These courses would be beneficial to:
- Board safety Committees
- Executive Management Team
- Chief Pilot and Airline Operations Management
- Line Operations – pilots and cabin crew
- Employee Representative Groups
- Other Teams – engineering & maintenance, ground operations
FRMSc also delivers the CAAi Advanced FRMS training programme designed to explain how to submit a successful derogation to the fatigue regulations
Flexible, student centred learning
We fully understand that participation in different training modules can be quite a logistical challenge in geographically spread organisations, often with time constraints and shift patterns. Our training is designed for maximum flexibility to allow the student to learn in environments and circumstances best suited to assimilating essential knowledge. Whether it is classroom, live video feed or e-learning, we have the facilities to ensure your timescales and targets are successfully managed.
CALL US ON +44 7879 887 489 OR CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US TO DISCOVER MORE